It is important to extend the life of the power amplifier reasonably and to extend its service life. The installation location should have sufficient space to keep the air flowing and prevent moisture to extend the life of the power amplifier.
The power amplifier does not allow the face down to be fixed, which can affect the power amplifier's heat dissipation and start the thermal protection circuit. Excessive heat will shorten the power amplifier's life and reduce the output power.
1) Front RCA input: Connect the RCA connector to the LOWLEVEL output in front of the source.
2) Rear RCA input: Connect the RCA connector to the LOWLEVEL output at the back of the source.
3) RCA output: Connect these RCA connectors to the RCA input of the next stage amplifier.
4) ground wire input: through a 4g power cable from the amplifier directly connected to the vehicle's chassis.
5) 12 Input: It must be connected to the positive pole of the vehicle's battery via a coaxial fuse or automatic fuse through a 4g power cable.
6) Remote input: it is the remote control power amplifier switch. When turned on, the 12V voltage is applied to the amplifier, which can be found from the panel on the back of the source. It appears in either the output of the antenna or the remote end. If the input is not provided, the line can be connected to the ACC position.
7) Fuse: Make sure that the fuse specifications are selected correctly.
8) car audio speaker output: the car audio speakers for the correct connection.
More car subwoofer installation method Hotline: 020-86059099